Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Lutz Closing

Yesterday was the closing performance of The Lutz Radio Hour. The show proved to be a strange beast, portraying actors in their final radio performance, when in reality we also faced our final curtain. I returned to the theatre after our holday break, completed our final three performances and said my farewells. I send thanks to the fabulous and ever generous Andrew Vonderschmitt for giving me the opportunity to work with a talented cast of players. I am so grateful to have met so many new daces, and developed so many lifelong friendships.

2009 has been a busy year for me, providing another six, magical productions to my experience. In 2010 I plan to focus on finding a new project, and completing my graduate school applications. I hope that this coming year will be prosperous, exciting, theatrically stimulating, and career building. I pray that I will find the path toward success, however vast or rocky that path may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment