Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Killjoy Casting!

I am pleased to announce that I will be playing Vicki in Newport Theatre Arts Center’s upcoming production of Killjoy by Jerry Mayer.

The audition process for this production was quite unusual. I originally responded to a casting call for Room Service, by John Murray. But as luck would have it Room Service was canceled abruptly and I was left with nothing on my schedule. I just got the call yesterday, that NTAC decided to replace their production of Room Service with Killjoy and before I knew it I received the role of Vicki.

Our first read-through is tomorrow, so I have very little time to prep for the role. I do not even think I will make it out to Samuel French in time to procure a copy before our table read. I can’t wait to get the ball rolling on this production!

No comments:

Post a Comment