Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Vote Now to Have Your Say on the BEST of Theatre in Southern California!

Earlier this year I was involved in a truly inspired production of Christopher Marlowe’s Edward II, adapted and directed by the talented Darcy Hogan. I always speak about this show in fondness because it was not only a satisfying experience as an artist, but I also made some life-long friends on the journey. I am so thankful to have played Margaret, and that Darcy provided me with the opportunity to originate a role which she so lovingly created.

I am proud to announce that Darcy’s adaptation has been nominated by Broadwayworld.com for Best New Work/New Adaptation. Please help support the Theatre Out family by voting today.

There are many great productions and categories on the ballot. I hope you can take a few minutes to vote for all of the wonderful artists – but if time is limited, just skip to question #17 and vote Edward II!

Vote Now to Have Your Say on the BEST of Theatre in Southern California!


Voting Ends December 20

Vote Edward II for Best New Work/New Adaptation (Resident Non-Equity)!

Go to http://losangeles.broadwayworld.com/vote2010socal.cfm and enter in your email address to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment